The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain is organizing a speed networking event, aimed to boost business oppotunities between British and Spanish companies, executives and investors. You don’t need to be a member of the Chamber, but if interested..run and get registered here! As there are very few places (14) and would be distributed ina first coming, first served, basis.
– 14 people are able to participate; both members of the Spanish Chamber and non-member companies.
– The event will be led by a member of staff from the Spanish Chamber who will give instructions throughout.
– Only one company from a particular sector and one representative from any one company is allowed to take part.
– Each participant will give a business card to the other participants.
– Each person will have 2 minutes to give a concise, well made presentation that will summarise their company´s activities. The time limit is not flexible.
– After this, each person will have 2 minutes in which to ask any questions to the rest of the participants. It is also possible to suggest any third parties that could be considered of interest.
– The session will end by giving time to all participant to network with no time constraints.
Wednesday, 15th December 2011
H10 London Waterloo Hotel
284 to 302 Waterloo Road
London SE1 8RQ
From 8.30 to 10.00am
REGISTRATION AT 8.15am